Sunday, March 8, 2015

Date: 9 March 2015
Reporting Time: 3pm
Dresscode: any school related shirt with skirt for girls and long/short pants for boys.

Please do your sectional properly tomorrow. I don't want to be shouting from end to end. If I'm not around, SLs, I'll msg you who will be in charge for tomorrow until I arrive to dismiss you. Focus on your pieces, if you think you can play properly without mistakes, you can practice on your scales. I don't want any news about latecomers. Get your instruments, set up your stands and go for sectionals at the junior block 3rd floor only. Other than Tuba, Bass Clar and Baritone sections, the rest of you better be standing while doing sectionals. Anything else, I'll msg the SLs. SLs, please check your phone before band just in case I msg you. I won't be collecting you're phones. But I don't even want to see any phone in hand during band. Have sectionals from 3-4.15pm. If you pack up quickly, I'll dismiss you all by 4.30pm. Reminder to pass your consent form to either me or Rachel. If you're not coming, please find me personally and I'll bring you to the teachers. Last day to give me your consent form is by Wednesday. That's all. 

No comments: