Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Date: 25 March 2015
Reporting time: 2.30pm for the band. 2.50pm for Sec 1s
Dresscode: Half Uniform or Full Uniform

1. Tomorrow, at 2.30pm, get your instruments straight and stands, files and oil, whatever you need for band.
2. At 2.50pm, SLs follow me to get the sec 1sz 
3. By 2.45pm, go down to the hall and help percussion to arrange the chairs.
4. Arrange the chairs like how we did during band camp.
5. Set up chairs first, after each section arrange their chairs correctly already, go for sectionals from 3pm-3.45pm
6. At 3.45pm, band except for SLs go to the hall and tune up and wait for Mr Zat. 
7. SLs continue sectionals with sec 1s until 4.10pm
8. At 4.15pm, SLs go back and join the band at the hall. 

*** I do not want any absentees for tomorrow. Take care of your health. We only have 3 rehearsal left, put that in mind. Anyone who is suppose to give me any parents letter, pass it to me by tomorrow. If not, I'll give your names to Ms Sya. 
*Please do sectionals properly without me or Rachel needing to shout and scold you. 
That's all.  
-Amira

No comments: