Monday, March 16, 2015

Date: 17 March 2015
Reporting time: 8.40am
Dresscode: half or full uniform

By 8.50am, I want everyone to finish getting all your things ready. Make sure your instruments, stands and file is ready by 9am. By 9.20am, start going down and tune up at the benches outside the hall, near the staff room. Percussionist, at 9am, I'll go down and I need all the percussionist to help to get the chairs ready. 8.30am, Zandra and Jun wee get your instruments for the parade ready, they are starting at around 8.30am. The rest will help me do the chairs. Make sure your files are not heavy, or full of old scores. Remember to bring your chorale 5 when going down. Once I lock, I won't be passing the keys to anyone to get any missing things. Don't waste time, SLs, get everything for your sections ready before we start going down. We start with warm ups from 9am-9.20am8.50-9am, get all your scores ready. Forms given to either me or Rachel. That's all. Anything else, I'll inform your SLs. 

No comments: