Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hey sexy people.

I've updated the 'Recruits' part of  the band blog.
It was based on the particulars form i gave out when you all first joined the band (:
So right, for those who joined later in the year, please leave your
1) Full Name
2) Section and
3) Birthdate
In the tagboard!

Same goes for any of your info that's wrong or missing!
If there were sec ones who quit (douchebags) and i put their names there, please inform me (:

I will update the new posts when you all find out! :D
And then I'll remove the Graduating Peepo's names *sadface*
then I'll put them in the 'AI Wind Ensemble' section *happyface*

But seriously, if there's anything wrong, like your Birthdate is missing or wrong,
Just comment on the tagboard. Cause i remember some of you didn't put your birthdate,
and also left the ' M/F ' part blank -.-'' (Y)

Okay thats all from me, GO AICB!

-MUSA

No comments: