Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Next Band Practice: 4/8/10, From 1430-1800. Dress Code: Full Sch Uniform Report at 2.30pm, latest 2.40pm for valid reasons. I want full attendance tomorrow!! Cos there would be rehearsal tomorrow, i think. Pls call those who didn't come today to COME DOWN TOMORROW!!! Or else...........



-Patricia

Band Members,
Please inform me when you're not reporting for band.
Sms or call me at 91371081(Pls don't prank call)

If you are having srp or any school activity and you're coming late, inform me also,& if you're not coming, please produce a mc or parent letter on the next practice and automatically hand it to me, don't wait for me to ask for it.

Tyvm

Shi Ting.

Band members ah, pls pls pls take the initiative to do things can anot? Your really want a harsh scolding or punishment then your can rmb isit? If it is, i will do it. -Pat

No comments: