Thursday, April 9, 2015

Date: 10 April 2015
Reporting time: 2pm
Dresscode: Full Band Uniform

1. Get your instruments ready, in the music room, you're arrangement for sitting same as the parade.
2. Tuba section take chairs only for yourself. As we don't have enough chairs for the whole band.
3. We are doing the warm ups in the music room.
4. At 2.40pm, the bass drum and snare drum go down to do the parade's dry run.
5. Once Mr Zat is done with warm ups, go to the hall once I've dismiss you.
6. Once I dismiss you to the hall, sit in your arrangements which are in the hall.
7. Tune up in 15 mins.
8. After tuning, the time should be between 3.30pm-3.45pm
9. Get your scores for parade ready
10. Once parade has ended, and percussion has left, go to first floor classroom. About the class, I'll tell you tmr.
11. I'll give you further instruments once we are in the classroom.

**sleep well,have a good rest and  have a heavy lunch:-)
I'm not expecting anyone to be late at all. I hope all of you understood what I've said just now in the music room.
- Amira

No comments: