Thursday, November 6, 2014

Untitled

Date : 7th November 2014
Reporting time : 10.45am sharp
Dresscode : Half-uni
For tomorrow's practice, I do not want to see anybody coming in late or people telling me that they did not check the band blog or were not inform that they were suppose to come at 10.45am. Anybody late will have their names written on the board. If you're not attending band you will have to inform Mr Zat. your SLs, Amira or myself. I will be expecting full attendance tomorrow. Secondly, those who are buying tickets for the concert, a teacher will be coming in at around 11am. So please pass all your money to me before 11am and I'll record the number of tickets each of everyone bought and pass the money to the teacher. Tickets will only be given after band practice. Be punctual and that's all.
Rachel.

No comments: