Friday, August 19, 2011

Okay, band practice will continue tomorrow as per normal.
20/08/2011
Time : 8.30 to 12.30
Dresscode : no dresscode.

Okay hahaha, time for my usual blog talks thingy.
.................

Talk talk talk talk talk talk taaaaaalk non-stop eh.
Can never stop ah, is it. Come on lah please.
Can we please have silence in the band room for more than 5 minutes?
When we were at Loyang observing their band practice, you know what i heard?
NOTHING! hahahah, seriously. They were freaking quiet.
I think Amirul and Jieying were making more noise than the band hahahah,
you can kick me later ah.
They were so still and quiet, listening to whoever's up there.
I didn't hear any of the leaders/alumni/teacher shouting at them even once.
Occasional 'shhhh' s but they understand and know whats going on.

Section leaders, and the others who i talked to,
I already asked you guys for the help and told you about the power you have towards your section.
And I was expecting something better.. We still need to work on it. hahah

A little bit more dicipline is all i ask, thanksss you.
See ya tomorrow~

- Musa :D

No comments: