Saturday, September 4, 2010

Extra Holiday Practice~ : 6/9/10. 9am-1.30pm. Report at 8.45am. In Band Teeeeeee~~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So peepo, did your enjoy the performance at NAFA? Hope that you remember not only the joy, but the things that you've learnt too. Such as advice from Mr. Marvin Khoo, Mr. Brando Tan and Mr. Ed Tan?
Don't forget that this is not the last performance you will be performing, we will still have other chances to perform elsewhere. So now, and after the holiday practice, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spend time for your studies FIRST, then your music. Get a good results for your SA2 first, so that your parents would not disallow you to come for band practice. So that they will be happy for you. Because, i can say that holiday practice are fun! And Hard toooooo!! A reminder first, please try not to go for holiday in the early to mid november, and late december. Most probably there are practice in between in preparation for POP and SYF. In order for your to go for the Perth trip, we MUST get a silver, AT LEAST. If we can do even better, get a GOLD and smash the CO =P. I believe that you are able to do it, and MUST do it!

Words to Parents of the members:
Dear Parents,
I'm sorry if my language will make you confuse, because i'm not very good in my English. However, i would like to say that, I'm very thankful to all of you for coming down on 3September2010 to support your children and the band members. Your presence at the concert hall have given the student a boost before the performance, and also pressure for them to do well too. I hope that you will support your children to go for Band. It is because if you support them, they would feel encouraged, and do even better. My mother had also given me the support. The feeling of the encouragement is something that money cannot give to me, it gives me a lot of happiness when time passes by. I know what your are worrying of, it is their studies. "As a student, Studies always come first, then music", this is what our conductor, Mr De, had emphasised on us almost everytime. I agree, thus, my main focus is always studies, however, when Band starts, my main focus will be in music! What i feel about Band is that the pieces that we've played always relieve my pressure from studies. Therefore, I always look foward for Band practices. Music from the heart is most pure, I hope that you will give your utmost support to your child who is in Band.
Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least, get a good well rest and get prepare for further trainings that is even harder !!!! =D

Loves, Patricia.

No comments: